"The Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Mats Bergman
2. Co-ordinating regulation and competition law ex ante and ex post by Martin Cave and Peter Crowther
3. Consumers and antitrust in British deregulated energy markets by Michael Harker and Catherine Waddams Price
4. From state monopoly to the “investment ladder”: competition policy and the NRF by Alison Oldale and A. Jorge Padilla
5. Managing unilateral market power in electricity by Frank A. Wolak
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.