The Pros and Cons of Competition in/by the Public Sector
Swedish Competition Authority
"The Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Arvid Fredenberg
2. Mixed Oligopoly: Old and New by Gianni De Fraja
3. What Role for Government Ownership in Business and What is the Best Form of Oversight by D. Daniel Sokol
4. On the Difficult Relationship between Competition Policy and Public Enterprises: What Can be Learned from Recent Developments in the Field of European State Aid Control by Hans W Friederiszick and Jakub Kałużny
5. Public Contracts through Procurement – Can There Still Be State Aid? by Michael Steinicke
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.