"The Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Sten Nyberg
2. Competition and Consumer Protection: A Behavioral Economics Account by Oren Bar-Gill
3. Deception and Consumer Protection in Competitive markets by Paul Heidhues, Botond Köszegi and Takeshi Murooka
4. Behavioral Exploitation and its Implications on Competition and Consumer Protection Policies by Maurice E. Stucke
5. Economic Models of Consumer Protection Policies by Mark Armstrong
6. What role does Economics have to play in Contingent Charges Regulations? by Matthew Bennett
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.