"The Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Mats Bergman
2. Information agreements by Richard Whish
3. Cartel bargaining and monitoring: The role of information sharing by Margaret C. Levenstein and Valerie Y. Suslow
4. Information sharing: economics and antitrust by Xavier Vives
5. Transparency and competition policy by Peter Møllgaard and Per Baltzer Overgaard
6. The cost of simplistic rules for assessing information exchange: The Italian jet fuel decision by Cristina Caffarra and Kai‐Uwe Kühn
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.