"Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Einar Hope
2. Principles relevant to predatory pricing by William J. Baumol
3. Testing for predation by a multiproduct retailer by Andrew Eckert and Douglas S. West
4. Defining a price squeeze in competition law by Paul A. Grout
5. Below cost pricing in the presence of network Externalities by Adriaan ten Kate and Gunnar Niels
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.