"Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Ann-Christin Nykvist
2. Discrepancies between markets and regulators: An analysis of the first ten years of EU merger control by Damien Neven and Lars-Hendrik Röller
3. Closing Pandora’s box? Joint dominance after the Airtours judgment by Kai-Uwe Kühn
4. Calibrated economic models add focus, accuracy, and persuasiveness to merger analysis by Gregory Werden and Luke Froeb
5. EU merger control and small member state interests by Henrik Horn and Johan Stennek
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.