"The Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Mats Bergman
2. Price discrimination under EC competition law by Damien Geradin and Nicolas Petit
3. Delivering benefits to consumers or per se illegal?: Assessing the competitive effects of loyalty rebates by Simon Bishop
4. Oligopoly price discrimination by purchase history by Yongmin Chen
5. Price discrimination, competition and antitrust by Thomas P. Gehrig and Rune Stenbacka
6. Towards an effects-based approach of price discrimination by Anne Perrot
7. The strategic uses of price discrimination by David Spector
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.