"The Swedish Competition Authority annually publishes an anthology entitled “The Pros and Cons”, in which researchers and experts present their view on a particular competition issue".
Table of contents
1. Introduction by Arvid Fredenberg
2. On the Implications of Competing Standards by Tineke M. Egyedi
3. Business Models and the Standard Setting Process by Anne Layne-Farrar
4. Standards, Innovation Incentives and the Formation of Patent by Klaus M. Schmidt
5. When Standards Require IP: FRAND v. Negotiation by Richard Gilbert
6. Reverse Hold-ups: The (Often Ignored) Risks Faced by Innovators in Standardized Areas by Damien Geradin
Disclaimer: this external document does not necessarily represent the views of Microeconomix.